Version bug?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:12:20 PDT 2010

On Friday, August 20, 2010 17:03:11 Adam Ruppe wrote:
> Sorry for three messages in a row, but I just realized what I'm asking
> for would break incremental compiles, since the version thing wouldn't
> be propagated there. So I guess it is by design. I think the
> documentation should be a bit more explicit about it.
>
> That kinda sucks though. I can't have that beautiful compile time
> config file in there. I guess I'll move the individual versions out to
> the modules (not great for maintenance...) or to the makefile.

IIRC, you can do something with mixin and import to load in an external file as
code, but since I've never used it and don't expect to any time soon (and
probably not ever), I don't remember exactly how it works. I believe that TDPL
talks about it though. So, that would effectively give you a #include.

- Jonathan M Davis