ddmd

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sat Aug 21 13:42:59 PDT 2010

On 21/08/10 21:32, Denis Koroskin wrote:
> I'd say it is 80% complete but still missing a few key components.
> I have only tested it on Win32, but Linux might work, too (the was some work done to support it).

I got it compiling on linux, and working in a lot of the cases dmd does,
I was hitting some random SIGSEGVs in places which I couldn't track down
though, I don't remember the specifics, and I didn't spend much time on
it - if someone wanted to pick up where I left off they could probably
track it down/fix it fairly quickly if familiar with the dmd source code.

You should also note that the instructions for building on linux are
slightly wrong in that you need to comment out the dmd main() function,
before compiling the backend library, otherwise you end up using dmd
rather than ddmd.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/