Why all the D hate?

igabrieL NOaercjknjwSPAM at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 05:14:37 PDT 2010

- GDB developers refsue to apply up to date D patches
- the language shootout included ALL other relevant languages, but hated D. This is very bad
- D wiki had CSS style competition but someone wanted to keep the boring looking style. Wiki has sometimes also disk space problem
- no Tango for D 2.0 (trying be fair and equal here. not only phobos!)
- Lots of people constantly complaining D 2.0 situation
- and suggesting feature improvements
- forum trolls
- many good software died. I need ddbi, kate intellisense plugin (not compatible anymore)
- the forum web interfaces are bad. broken trees of message topics
- when is time for (safe) d on dot net / java?

When this all stops? When is D stable and we can build compilers and editors and debuggers and bring it back in language shootout (very bad for advertising D to have no D in the page!)