Implementing something like DLR in D?

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:08:49 PDT 2010

On 08/27/2010 07:50 PM, Justin Johansson wrote:
> Hmm, perhaps "Implementing dynamic languages in D" would
> have been more apt as a subject line, but hopefully people
> will understand the gist of my post.
>
> - Justin

I've thought about something like that.  Probably not quite what you
were thinking as I was only planning on writing a language that with
minimal pre-processing becomes valid D code through the use of mixins.
May not be the prettiest, but what the hey?  Why do all that compiler
work when someone else has already done it.

Casey