[Slight OT] TDPL in Russia

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:45:10 PDT 2010

OT: Anyway, I don't think making tutorials for newbies is a priority
right now. Even if you make a fantastic free D book it still wouldn't
help much, because D2 is missing libraries. It's the same situation as
Python 3 was when it was released (heck, many Python 2 libraries have
not been ported to Python 3 yet). Newbies might have a good time
learning the language, but when it's time to do some actual work
they'll realize there's few libraries they can use.