[Slight OT] TDPL in Russia

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Aug 30 13:43:27 PDT 2010

Steven Schveighoffer Wrote:

> Shit, just look at the
> over-abundance of totally crappy open source software versus for-sale
> software.

Who cares about crap if free software is still better than for-sale?

> For-sale software that sucks doesn't last very long.

Lol, I use IE6 at my workplace. MS even can't get rid of it.

> Crappy books don't sell, that's how capitalism works.  You seem to have a
> very twisted view on reality.

They sell like hell. Even Hollywood does. What can be crappier than that? And it gets crappier every second, every sequel, and sells never drop. and they just make more crappier crap because profit is higher when they sell crap for the price of masterpiece.