[Slight OT] TDPL in Russia

BCS none at anon.com
Tue Aug 31 11:52:15 PDT 2010

Hello Torarin,

> 2010/8/31 BCS <none at anon.com>:
>
>> Hello Torarin,
>>
>>> So reviews are useless?
>>>
>> Without context, yes they are useless. With context, your just
>> looking at correlation: i.e "we like/dislike the same things".
>>
> I can understand the premise of the view that art cannot be
> quality-assessed, but I think there are still clichés, formulas, poor
> execution like bad acting, unrealistic dialog, etc., that can be
> pointed out by experienced reviewers.

The best they can say is "I think this is junk and I think you will to!"

I will grant that there are people who can say that and be correct most of
the time.

OTOH I was comming at it from the other side: that someone thinks something
is good/bad/crap/offensive isn't proof of anything.
--
... <IXOYE><