Where do I post website bugs?

Matthias Pleh gonzo at web.at
Tue Aug 31 13:49:49 PDT 2010

Am 30.08.2010 19:34, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> On 8/30/10 12:28 PDT, Adam B wrote:
>> Thanks. I'll use the puremagic issue tracker. And by the way, if
>> http://www.d-programming-language.org holds a proposed style change
>> I'll vote for it! It feels much more modern and polished. That said,
>> having two similar but different websites adds yet another layer of
>> confusion about where to get accurate information on the D language.
>> This has been one of my primary frustrations with trying to learn D
>> 2.0.
>
> I hear you. The long-term plan is to dedicate d-programming-language.org
> as the primary D site. (It will be mirrored to digitalmars.com.)
>
> Andrei

But please use a different favicon for the site. This current 'D' of
digitalmars.com and d-programming-language.org looks really odd!

I have just created two version of a nicer D-icon with different size
(16x16,32x32,48x48,64x64,128x128). Feel free to use it. I put it into
public domain.

Matthias

http://i.imagehost.org/download/0416/favicon_1
http://a.imagehost.org/download/0498/favicon_v2