D on Wikipedia [Was: Re: Setting the stack size]

so so at so.do
Thu Dec 2 04:23:41 PST 2010

> There's a language independentintroduction and examples in various
> languages
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_or_boy_test

You are right.

> More text about D isn't better
> I find this D language advocacy in Wikipedia disgusting

I absolutely agree on these two points, but it is not what i meant.
What i meant is that if your solution is the best, you deserve the best
credit.
This is a matter of objectivity.

> I think that if a language has real technical merits, this kind
> of worrying about the public image is silly. If you worry about D's
> notability, write more articles about D and more code in D.

Public image has a huge importance on one thing,
If you are a newbie, it is the first thing you'll face.
On the other hand as the homepage says D is not a "first language", which
invalidates this importance.

This discussion is funny.

so
retard