Logical const

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 13:04:06 PST 2010

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:57:04 -0500, Bruno Medeiros
<brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:

> On 29/11/2010 14:56, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> This has been discussed at length on this newsgroup, and I argued for it
>> for a long time.  You will not get any traction with Walter, because
>> I've already proven that logical const == const, and it still doesn't
>> change his mind.
>
> Could you detail a bit what do you mean by logical const == const ? That
> doesn't sound right to me.

Here is where I show how logical const already exists, it's just clunky to
use.

BTW, this was before TLS, so the example would have to be updated a bit.

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=58927

-Steve