Basic coding style

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Dec 3 08:44:56 PST 2010

On 24/11/2010 01:02, Walter Bright wrote:
> Brainy wrote:
>> I hope the
>> puremagic bugzilla will accidentally wipe all your excellent proposals to
>> make you realize this language has no future.
>
> One constant in the last 10 years has been the confident predictions of
> D's imminent demise. Much to the irritation of the pundits, D continues
> to fail at failing.

Whose pundits are those? At least in this NG, as far as I recall, the
only people predicting the demise of D have been these nameless trolls.
(probably similarly in reddit and other forums). Who has actually
predicted the demised of D and was not an anonymous figure or random guy
in the internet?

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer