Research breakthrough from the Haskell team

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Fri Dec 3 09:36:14 PST 2010

> We certainly could learn from it:
>
> http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2010/12/haskell-researchers-announce-discovery.html
>

> Andrei

Heh, I was just going to share that today. :-P

Sometimes I feel like that #38 guy here... I specially like this:

"I'm really disappointed that more programmers don't get actively
involved in reading endless threads about how to subvert Haskell's type
system to accomplish basic shit you can do in other languages. But I
guess that's the lazy, ignorant, careless world we live in: the
so-called 'real' world."