Who gives a shit about D (was Research breakthrough from the Haskell

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Fri Dec 3 10:24:53 PST 2010

Seth Briars Wrote:

> On 04/12/10 00:42, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> > We certainly could learn from it:
> >
> > http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2010/12/haskell-researchers-announce-discovery.html
> >

> > Andrei
>
> Excellent dig; surprised you uncovered it.  Now begs the question "who
> gives a shit about D?" apart from me who has read every post on this
> newsgroup since day one (and of course every Haskell NG posting as well)
>
> Seth.

So Seth,

Do you ever eat, sleep, get pissed as a rat, have sex, or just be irresponsible for a couple of days and do nothing?

Possibly I should stop reading anything about computer programming. My persistent habit of doing so might account for my many failings in life. To think what might have happened if ...

Steve