Re: DMD2 .deb fails to install on Ubuntu 10.10 – just remove »shell«?

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:50:24 PST 2010

Quick - which gets executed first - /usr/bin/* or /usr/local/bin/*  ?

Either way, someone or something is going to be surprised.

It would probably be a better idea to either remove or rename the less
used ones. 'shell' is uncomfortably generic.

Don't know if anyone does, but I have never used any of the binaries
except dmd and rdmd.

Except when I can't remember which is objdump and which is dumpobj.