merry christmas

Justin Johansson noreply at jj.com
Thu Dec 9 06:33:17 PST 2010

On 08/12/10 00:47, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 06:55:53 -0500, Json
> <whatyagonnado at abstractplanet.net> wrote:
>
>> I am drunk again. I just want to say that I hate you all because I love
>> Rosemary so much and she is a lot better than any of us. I miss her so
>> much. No, I have missed her so much. So merry christmas you assholes.
>
> Seek help. Seriously. Christmas is a sucky time to be depressed.
>
> -Steve

Steve's right. Christmas is a sucky time to be depressed.  Also it's
sucky to be depressed at any time.

In my neck of the woods we have
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

There is surely a similar organization in your neighborhood that can
offer support for you.  Also consider that over-indulgence in alcohol
can lead to severe depression so you might consider pulling back on
your intake.

Merry Christmas,

Justin