DMD2 .deb fails to install on Ubuntu 10.10

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 07:21:46 PST 2010

Russel Winder Wrote:

>I tried that many, many moons ago.  If I remember correctly it all
>failed to work due to some double indirection in the dynamic linking
>ending up trying to link 32-bit code with 64-bit libraries even with all
>the multilib and ia32-lib stuff in place.

I don't even know what that means. And any issue you have with that set up is not solve by having a 64bit package or installing DMD manually. Anyway 64bit packages can be built if you so desire

http://dsource.org/projects/ddebber

But I think I'm not including rdmd since I wanted it in another package, but never got around to that.