How convince computer teacher

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Dec 9 08:33:59 PST 2010

"Ddev" <Ddev at DProgramming.com> wrote in message
news:idr024$280n$1 at digitalmars.com...
> hi community,
> How convince my teacher to go in D ?
> After talk with my teacher, i do not think D is good because after 10
> years is not become the big one. she is very skeptical about D. If i could
> convince my teacher it will be great maybe i will teach to his
> students :)

First of all, 99% of teachers are complete morons, so take any opinions from
them with a very large grain of salt. Second, a LOT of languages take ten
years before becoming big. Python and Ruby, for example. The only time a
language ever gets big right out of the gate is when there's some major
corporation trying to push it on people.