Scripting again.

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:23:53 PST 2010

so Wrote:

> > How is this different from using dynamic libraries?
> For dynamic libraries it is different, everything lies at the definition,
> there is nothing annoying there.
> ---
> export function() {
> }
> ---

Ok, but then you also have

external function();

In the DLL, I think... And if you are importing a function from a DLL there is still some wrapper code that goes with it.

And from your previous example you would still need the source for the class available so that you could build the DLL.

I guess I can't disagree with your main point. I couldn't think of a reason you would use python then do scripting in Lua. Of course people do some weird things: http://www.equi4.com/wikis/lua/25