Please vote on std.datetime

Fri Dec 10 02:45:24 PST 2010

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:26:13 -0800, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> Jonathan M. Davis has diligently worked on his std.datetime proposal,
> and it has been through a few review cycles in this newsgroup.
>
> It's time to vote. Please vote for or against inclusion of datetime into
> Phobos, along with your reasons.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Andrei

I vote yes.  The API looks clear and intuitive, and as you point out it
has already been through some review cycles.

Also, this will be the best documented module in Phobos. ;)

Good work, Jonathan!  (And kudos to SHOO as well.  I've been using
StopWatch for a while already, and it is far better than the old
std.perf.PerformanceCounter.)

-Lars