Please vote on std.datetime

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Fri Dec 10 14:37:38 PST 2010

> (klickeverbot: I agree the large file size can become a burden in more
> than one way going forward, but we can defer the many possible solutions
> to the time when such problems manifest themselves.)

That's the only reasonable choice right now anyway, since only time can
tell which issues will actually pop up, if any.

By the way, are there any compiler performance issues one should be
aware of when dealing with modules containing several megabytes worth of
code (just 1.5 MB in this case, but I can think of more extreme cases
with generated code).

(I figured I should start posting directly under my real name, its
spelling is probably easier to remember for non-German speakers than my
IRC moinker.)