Why Ruby?

Michael Stover michael.r.stover at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 05:46:33 PST 2010

> LOL. I'd _love_ to use D at work, but so much of our code is in C++ and
> must

compile with Visual Studio that the fact that C++ doesn't integrate with D
all

that well and the fact that you have to use dmc on Windows for the C or C++
code

if you want to link it with D code make it so that it doesn't make any sense
at

all to use D at this point.

Having to use the dmc compiler on windows in order to leverage legacy C++
code while being able to move on with new D code doesn't sound like too much
of a restriction.  Is there a similar tool that allows linking D and C++ on
linux and mac?

Mike