Slides from my ACCU Silicon Valley talk

Gary Whatmore no at spam.sp
Sun Dec 12 18:56:14 PST 2010

Simen kjaeraas Wrote:

> Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>
> > Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> >> Compared to the talk at Google, I changed one of the "cool things" from
> >> threading to operator overloading. Didn't manage to talk about that -
> >> there were a million questions - although I think it's a great topic.
> >>  http://erdani.com/tdpl/2010-12-08-ACCU.pdf
> >

> > Anyone care to do the honors and post this to reddit programming?
>
> Done.
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/eklq0/andrei_alexandrescus_talk_at_accu_silicon_valley/

Guys, I made several sockpuppet reddit accounts to mod down the two guys criticising this thread. I recommend everyone to help us improve D's publicity by ignoring these trolls and voting them down. It has worked before, too -- reddit seems to fold the subthreads that get too many negative votes. This makes it look much better than it is.

 - G.W.