emscripten

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:15:36 PST 2010

> I don't have any problems you seem to have with gmail.

Two questions:

a) Have you ever tried a better alternative? If you've only
used crap, a polished turd looks really really good.

b) How much email do you handle? I used the web interface
for quite a while before I went into business. It works ok
if you do a low volume of low priority email stuff. (as they
say, anything is fast with small n)

I just logged in. Here's what it greeted me with (after taking
its sweet time loading):

Inbox (31187)

Though now, even for a small volume, I can't go back. It'd be
like using C after spending so much time with D.