Slides from my ACCU Silicon Valley talk

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Dec 14 23:35:29 PST 2010

"lurker" <lurk at lurk.net> wrote in message
news:ie8r60$276r$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky Wrote:
>
>> "snk_kid" <letrevio at guerrillamailblock.com> wrote in message
>> news:ie8gst$tta$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> > None of those usernames are mine except this one (snk_kid). You need to
>> > stop making assumptions and nobody really cares about a comment voting
>> > system. You come off as a child making such an unprofessional post in a
>> > public mailing list of a programming language. Is this what the D
>> > community is about? I've never seen anything like it before, its
>> > pathetic.
>> >

>> lurker was just trolling. Like Andrew's sign indicated, best not to feed
>> them.
>
> I see, now defending D is considered trolling. Something tells me this
> Nick is actually snc_kid.

(Against my better judgement, I'll respond this time...)

1. Since when do personal flames and random baseless accusations count as
"defending D"?

2. If you're convinced I'm snc_kid, go ahead and call my bluff: dig into
IPs, logs, whatever, and present your evidence. We've had sockpuppet trolls
here before who were easily proved to be the same person. If I'm one, put me
in my place.