Why Ruby?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Dec 14 23:53:40 PST 2010

"lurker" <lurk at lurk.net> wrote in message
news:ie8rc3$27l1$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky Wrote:
>
>> "piotrek" <starpit at tlen.pl> wrote in message
>> news:ie8fu9$ejl$1 at digitalmars.com...

>> > You're definitely not. No matter how strong pressure is, I stand and
>> > fight against common acceptance for female humiliation. It's so sad
>> > to me how many think they're real men while treating women as a things
>> > they can freely abuse.
>> >

>> Didja hear the one about the blonde who couldn't find her pencil?
>
> I have a bad sense of humor, but what is this if I'm trolling?

Heh. It's me being an ass :)

But seriously, I'm not flaming anyone here, and really taking a round-about
way to point out that there's too much "inventing things to be offended
about" going on in the world. I still haven't looked at the video, so maybe
some of the things really were worse than the example Andrei mentioned or
the joke I referenced above, but *if* these things are the sorts of things
that piotrek and Andrei find "offensive to women", then I'd have to call a
big "bullshit, this is just inventing blatant assumptions and then getting
offended by them".