emscripten

Michael Stover michael.r.stover at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:25:14 PST 2010

>And no, I'm *not* playing semantics games here: "Distributed via the
web" means exactly what it means

Of course you're playing semantic games.  Not being very helpful in the
discussion.  You seem to be arguing that if the content arrived via "http"
it must work in lynx or else it "sucks".  Perhaps I will just rename it to
"ws" and then you can have some new expectations that don't cloud your
judgement so.