emscripten

Michael Stover michael.r.stover at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:11:40 PST 2010

If I provide a spreadsheet program via javascript, why should it have to
work in Lynx? It's not a web page.  I'm providing absolutely ZERO content.
 It is only behavior, just like Excel is only behavior.  If I provide the
same functionality, but only if you use Chrome or Firefox, why is that so
horrible?