Why Ruby?

so so at so.do
Fri Dec 17 13:21:36 PST 2010

> Please, please, please, look back at what you've done and think hard if
> it is
> really the right way to go. Everything seems overly complex by now.
>
> </just trying to help>

Can you name a single language as powerful and as expressive as D and
doesn't have complexity?
Just name one, Walter and Andrei would be the first one to migrate that
language i am sure.
Everyone on this thread must read the D overview on the main page.

People use this word "complexity" quite often. I don't think i get what
they mean with that really.
Go write a big software using one of those so called "not so complex"
languages and lets talk about this word complexity again.

Thank you.