[OT] Mozilla Thunderbird

Justin Johansson noreply at jj.com
Fri Dec 17 21:27:20 PST 2010

On 18/12/10 15:24, torhu wrote:
> I suppose the real problem is that almost noone cares about newsgroups,

I suspect you are right; newsgroups are probably considered by most
developers as "legacy media" (not that legacy has to mean bad though)
and accordingly any development for newsgroup software is not perceived
as being a sexy application.  Still I will try out some of the other
offerings that people have suggested here and see what goes.

Thanks again to all for comments.