emscripten

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Sat Dec 18 14:11:11 PST 2010

On 12/18/2010 01:49 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> Ok, so why would I want to turn JS on and put up with those shitty
> browser-killing, user-experience-killing JS Ads just for a calculator that
> obviously doesn't need it?

Do as you please. I find it trivial to enable specific pages with
NoScript. The question is why should the web author spend extra time for
a tiny minority of users that get up in arms?

You talk about dinosaurs and being pretentious in another thread, but
you're the biggest curmudgeon on the newsgroup. Even I have learned to
live with JavaScript, and I used to hate it just as much as you.