What is this D book?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Dec 19 20:33:39 PST 2010

On Sunday 19 December 2010 19:50:14 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> And:
> http://www.doink.ch/a-warning-about-alphascript-publishing-and-betascript-
> publishing/

The funny thing is that I wouldn't have expected anyone to be able to create
book 96 pages long on D just out of Wikipedia articles. And $44 for 96 pages?!
LOL. The knowledge in that book would have to be pure gold to worth that kind of
price. What a total rip-off. It probably popped up just because TDPL was released
and some guys were looking to cash in. Maybe they were even hoping that some
people would be foolish enough to mistake their book for TDPL.

I don't think that print-on-demand publishing is necessarily a bad thing, but
this is obviously a case where someone is trying to cash in on something that
they did no work for.

- Jonathan M Davis