What's the problem in opensourcing htod?

Mariusz Gliwiński alienballance at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:58:02 PST 2010

Hello,
Why don't You make htod opensource? I don't think it has commercial potential,
or I'm wrong? I'm asking, because it's a shame that people who wants publish D
bindings have to make their own scripts for that (so bindings can be generated
on !windows too).
If there are no chances for getting htod, maybe someone know decent binding
generators (scripting languages preferred)? The ones, which I've been using
are too bad (i.e. stripping out const from various places).

Cheers,
Mariusz Gliwiński