What's the problem in opensourcing htod?

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Wed Dec 22 14:02:44 PST 2010

On 22/12/2010 19:11, Sean Kelly wrote:
> BLS Wrote:
>
>> On 22/12/2010 16:19, Sean Kelly wrote:
>>> I hate to say it, but I've found that creating the D headers by hand is faster than running htod and hand-editing to fix screw-ups.  Particularly if there are any #if statements to contend with.
>>
>> Did you consider to use SWIG instead of htod ?
>
> Haven't tried it.  But then I don't need to convert headers very often.

Probably the community hasn't recognized SWIG 4 D yet. So I try to
spread the word :)

I tried SWIG for C++ to D. But frankly said I am not able to offer
substantial feedback 'cause every binding I have created was more or
less in a toy area..

However, using SWIG on C header files (likewise on postgresql)... I just
can say cool stuff.
Bjoern