Merry Christmas everyone!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Dec 24 09:44:54 PST 2010

On 12/24/2010 10:17 AM, Simen kjaeraas wrote:
> Yeah, starting a bit early on this side of the pond. Enjoy the holidays!

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year everyone! 2010 has been a great year
for this community. We have many new members, increased activity overall
(even quality of trolling has increased!), very talented people
volunteered to join dmd and Phobos development, and last but not least
TDPL sales are up in December (countering an overall decrease of
technical book sales during this month).

We are poised for succeeding. I'm looking forward to an even stronger
year in 2011.

Andrei