Please comment on http://d-programming-language.org/

Matthias Pleh matthias at net.at
Fri Dec 31 02:35:43 PST 2010

On 2010-12-31 10:45, Thomas Mader wrote:

[...]

> How about a new logo for D in general? Are there any plans to make a
> contest or something similar to create a new D logo which has a modern
> looking design?

vote ++

> I also think that making the site valid is a very important thing, so
> are there any plans to do so? If nobody wants it to do I could help.

I think a better marketing of the D community would not only attract
more developers but also web-designer, maintainer, packager,
content-writer, ...

BTW:
 > Am 2010-09-02 14:46, schrieb retard:
 >> We need a more professional looking SVG version of the D man then!

... there is already a SVG logo for the D-man since 5 years, but
obviousily it get not adopted :/
http://w148.de/~mmartin/d/logo.html