A New Year's present for the community

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Dec 31 20:45:30 PST 2010

I worked on this up until now: all TDPL examples are now available for
download.

http://erdani.com/tdpl/examples/

Download all.zip to get everything, or individual files sorted per chapter.

The format is still rough (I plan to give better names to files so
they're easily associated with page numbers) so you'll have a bit of
difficulty locating a given example, but they're all there.

Better yet, you will know and you can track which examples work and
which don't with the current reference implementation: the subdirectory
shouldwork/ contains samples that for one reason or another don't work
as expected in the current implementation. Currently 403 examples pass
and 14 fail (96.53% pass rate).

Happy New Year!

Andrei