TDPL a bad idea?

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Tue Feb 2 12:07:13 PST 2010

Ali Çehreli wrote:
> John D wrote:
>
>> What is your name and address?
>
> I was considering about commenting on your missing identity.
>
> If you want me to take you seriously, you must show me that you are
> brave enough to use your real name. Only then you can start learning how
> empty your self-proclaimed C++ understanding is. (I promise that I will
> teach you.)
>
> Don't hide behind acronyms either: If you are not brave enough to expand
> what you mean by "TDPL", I will not take you seriously. Go on! Do it!
> You can expand it...
>
> Ali Çehreli
> "a real name :p"

Speaking about undisclosed identity, readers of this NG will no doubt
have some strong views on these new, almost-first-in-the-western-world,
laws that have just come into effect in South Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/02/2807584.htm

Rann Government curbs internet debate

During election periods, anyone posting (Internet) comment or blogs must
publish their real name and postcode.

Err, umm, my name is Jo Hansson, sir.