TDPL a bad idea?

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:07:41 PST 2010

On 03/02/2010 00:41, Walter Bright wrote:
> Yigal Chripun wrote:
>> He wouldn't even ban superdan, which frankly I would had i been in
>> Walter's shoes.
>
> superdan was harmless. I enjoyed his rants, and underneath it he did
> know what he was talking about.

As I said before, you must be a much more tolerant person than I am :)

What bothered me the most about his language was not the fact the it was
insulting but rather that it reduces the readability which is even more
so for non native speakers (which I am).
I mean, it isn't that hard to using the correct spelling (even in curse
words) so that others can understand you. using bad spelling
intentionally like that is plain inconsiderate.

This especially irks me every time I see a post that boils down to
demeaning a non-native English speaker about using "your" instead of
"you're" or nit-picking on tiny differences of a meaning of a word.