TDPL a bad idea?

BCS none at anon.com
Wed Feb 3 11:00:56 PST 2010

Hello Nick,

> But then many of those people get confused and start thinking that
> means censorship isn't censorship unless it's specifically a
> government doing it, which of course is a load of bull.

OK, then if you want to call other things censorship (and you may well be
right to do so) I will say that the only cases where censorship is wrong
*by default* is when the government is doing it. Anyone else who wants to
control what is said in a venue they *own* should be (a few corner cases
aside) free to do so.

--

<IXOYE><