OT: I'm back

Joel Anderson ask at me.com
Wed Feb 3 20:10:21 PST 2010

Hello,

Just wanted to congratulate Walter and the community for keeping D going
strong for so long.  Its nice to see some features such as pure and
ranges have actually become realities.  D 2.0 feels like its no-longer a
sibling language of D 1.0.

I imagine a lot of people here don't remember me when I left a few years
ago to focus on a free game called league of legends
(www.leagueoflegends.com).  Its been released however we're still
working on making it even better.

-janderson

PPS: Riot is looking for some strong senior engineers (3years+
experienced) so if your looking for work you may check out
www.riotgames.com.