Virtual methods

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Feb 4 07:23:31 PST 2010

Trass3r:
> What about C++ code?

I think D classes are not compatible with C++ ones. And even if that becomes possible you can use the safest approach when a C++-compiled opaque module uses classes and doesn't have that required data structure that all D modules must have.

Anyway, Walter has not commented about that solution, so maybe it can be a wrong idea. He suggests to solve the problem with pre-link stage, that he says is possible but requires lot of work to be implemented. I think he is not much interested in this whole topic.

Bye,
bearophile