It's interesting how many old bugzilla issues are still open though they're done

Trass3r un at known.com
Fri Feb 5 09:45:45 PST 2010

> The problem is with the bugzilla keywords. We need something like a
> 'partial-patch' keyword. In fact the current set of keywords is *far*
> from ideal, and the version selection is really terrible.

I know it's probably infeasible but just imagine an automatic system that
tests stuff like versions and OSs.
It would have all recent versions of dmd installed and automatically test
code on different configurations ;)
I mean the basics work for codepad.org, online compilation to show the
compiler messages.