Function with try/catch and no return statement

Don nospam at nospam.com
Sun Feb 7 07:49:48 PST 2010

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> Don wrote:
> <snip>
>> It gives an error for me on Windows when compiled with -w. If it
>> doesn't on Mac, that's definitely a bug.
>
> That's strange.  Setting -w shouldn't add any errors.  Only warnings.
>
> Stewart.

Actually this is something which recently went from being horribly
unreliable and annoying, generating error messages on perfectly valid
code, to being an excellent, trustworthy error. It's ready to become a
full-grown error now. Also 'length' shadowing inside array slices should
be an error, not a warning.