"The last feature": scope structs

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Feb 14 07:56:56 PST 2010

dsimcha:
> Here's a quick and dirty implementation.  I haven't thought about how to work out
> all the details yet:

Thank you for your code, I'll try it.
If some of the problems you talk about can't be currently solved, then I think D2 has to be improved/modified to allow all those problems to be fully solved :-) I think it's important to create a flexible language. That's why I have asked for some code here. If the language can't be modified enough to solve all those problems, then it's better to not remove (yet) the scope classes from D2 (the same is true for foreach_reverse).

Bye,
bearophile