LDC 0.9.2 release candidate

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sun Feb 14 09:00:38 PST 2010

On 02/14/2010 03:16 AM, Christian Kamm wrote:
> Ellery Newcomer wrote:
>> Is it just me, or does ldc handle gratuitous use of ~= much more poorly
>> than dmd?
>
> Yes, LDC did ~= by doing length += 1 and then assigning the last element. ;)
> I changed it to use the appropriate runtime function.
>
> Please try again with:
> http://www.incasoftware.de/~kamm/ldc/ldc-0.9.2-x86_64-rc2.tbz2
>
> Christian

Hm. That didn't change anything. I'm beginning to think ~= is only part
of the problem.

Well, if you like, here's my little program and its data file:

http://personal.utulsa.edu/~ellery-newcomer/test.d
http://personal.utulsa.edu/~ellery-newcomer/euler67.txt

And now that I look at it, even dmd generated executables are getting
their pants wupped by an equivalent python script. Suggestions for a
more efficient use of tango are welcome.