change mixins

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Feb 14 22:08:38 PST 2010

"BCS" <none at anon.com> wrote in message
news:a6268ff103d38cc7ba48d6fabda at news.digitalmars.com...
> Hello Nick,
>
>> I *definitely* want that for string mixins of both the
>> template-generated and ctfe-generated varieties.
>>

> Why? I don't see any reason aside from documentation to do it.

Well, for one thing, not having it forces any code using my custom-assert
library to look like this crap...

mixin(deferAssert!(`foo == 3 || foo > 5`, "foo is bad"));

...which understandably no one wants to touch and I *absolutely* don't blame
them one bit. Compare that to this...

deferAssert!(`foo == 3 || foo > 5`, "foo is bad");

...ahhh, now I can actually see what the hell's going on!