change mixins

BCS none at anon.com
Sun Feb 14 22:48:19 PST 2010

Hello Nick,

> "BCS" <none at anon.com> wrote in message
> news:a6268ff103d08cc7ba4f39a307e at news.digitalmars.com...
>
>> Hello Walter,
>>
>>> The proposal is to switch it around:
>>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>> Off the cuff, I'm fine with needing the mixin on the template but
>> don't drop it from the use end. Without the 'mixin' it's not visually
>> distinct enough.
>>
> Not to be contentious, but why do you consider it important for it to
> be visually distinct?

Given that these are imported from "somewhere"

class list(T) { ... }
template toMixin(T) { ... }

How do I tell these apart (aside from by the names)?

list!(int) intList;
toMixin!(int) asInt;

They do very different things and I can think of more time where I'd want
to know what each is than where I'd want to hide it.

--
<IXOYE><