Requesting FreeBSD and OSX volunteers to help test Goldie

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Feb 15 19:09:05 PST 2010

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:hld1n0$2u9g$1 at digitalmars.com...
> I'm getting close to another packaged release of my Goldie lib (which also
> relies on SemiTwistDTools), and I'd like to get them both tested on
> FreeBSD and OSX. I've attempted to keep the code as cross-platform as
> possible, but I don't currently have access to or detailed knowledge of
> either of those systems (or at least ones up-to-date enough for DMD), so I
> haven't been able to actually test them outside Windows and (Ubuntu)
> Linux.
>
> Would anyone be willing to test them on any of those platforms (using DMD
> 1.056 and Tango 0.99.9), and maybe provide assistance if it doesn't work?
> Or, if not that, then possibly provide a remote shell account that I could
> test with myself? I'd, of course, provide any assistance needed with how
> to setup, compile and use everything.
>
> My email username is "nick1" and the domain is "semitwist.com".

Oh, and also maybe someone on FreeBSD, OSX *or* Linux, that's experienced
with Mono (and maybe wine?) could help with testing/using a bundled C#/.NET
app on Mono/wine/whatever since I don't know the first thing about using
C#/.NET software on non-Windows.