array comparison

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Tue Feb 16 10:19:01 PST 2010

Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:05:45 +0000, BCS wrote:

> Hello Andrei,
>
>> I think comparing arrays should work if comparison of individual
>> elements should work.
>>
>> int[] a;
>> long[] b;
>> assert(a == b);
>> A minimalistic-motivated counter-argument could be put forth, but I
>> think we want smart minimalistic, not dumb minimalistic.

Heh, what's funny is that in other thread I answered just seconds ago
people argued that type classes are too complex to be used in a language
like D. Now what this proposal basically is about is those damn type
classes.

instance of == for array: T[] | T ∈ == is
  array.foldLeft(true, (a,b) => a == b)