Unit tests

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Feb 18 18:07:01 PST 2010

"Paul D. Anderson" <paul.d.removethis.anderson at comcast.andthis.net> wrote in
message news:hlkjef$1vj9$1 at digitalmars.com...
>I know there are a lot of D programmers rooting for enhancements to the
>unittests in D (and I don't want to re-open that discussion), but are there
>any of the best and brightest among us who have developed a module to allow
>for named tests and tests that keep running following a failure, etc.
>
> I apologize if this is a question that's already been asked and answered.
>
> Paul

My SemiTwist D Tools project has a module "deferAssert" (final name pending)
that allows continuation anfer failure and provides improved diagnostic
messages. It doesn't have any mechanism for named or grouped unittests, but
doing so ad-hoc shouldn't be hard with it. At the moment it's D1/Tango, but
it'll move to D2 (along with the rest of SemiTwist D Tools) once Tango goes
D2.

Example Usage:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/semitwist/browser/trunk/src/semitwist/apps/tests/deferAssertTest/main.d

Module: